F5 Node icon status
May 4, 2018
This short post is a cheat sheet about icons which indicate node status.
There are three nodes configured in this example. In all cases:
- 10.0.2.101 – health monitor indicates that the Node address is available.
- 10.0.2.102 – health monitor indicates that the Node address is unavailable.
- 10.0.2.103 – health monitor indicates that the Node address is unknown.
The following pictures shows the three examples where all nodes were enabled, disabled and forced offline respectively (the health monitor did not change).
- The shape of the icon indicates the status that the monitor has reported for that node.
- The color of the icon indicates the actual status of the node.